This year is going to be a big year for book-to-film adaptations, and believe me, I plan on seeing every single one of them. And, since these movies are book related, I plan on featuring reviews of the films on this blog.

Usually book-to-film adaptations are either hits or misses with me--I either love them or I hate them. You can count on my reviews to be brutally honest.  As with my book reviews, I will try to objective and base my opinions on legitimate reasons. I will use the same rating system I use for my book reviews.

Here are some book-to-film adaptations that I'm looking forward to seeing this year:


Divergent (Book by Veronica Roth)

The Fault in Our Stars (Book by John Green)

How To Train Your Dragon 2 (Book by Cressida Cowell)

The Giver (Book by Lois Lowry)

The Maze Runner (Book by James Dashner)

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 1) (Book by Suzanne Collins)

The Hobbit: There and Back Again (Book by J.R.R. Tolkien)


One Comment

  1. I can't wait for TFIOS movie!! I also really need to read The Giver. I might be the last person to not have read it. Another movie coming out is If I Stay. I'd like to see that one as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.